Cordon Bleu Stromboli Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Top with ham, cheese and chicken. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Sort By :
This recipe is a winner. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Definitely 5 stars. I will make this again and again.
I've made this very fast/easy stromboli for dinner for my family many times over the years - they love it and I love that it's so simple, yet extremely tasty. You can change it up a bit too if you want - sometimes I use ham, pepperoni slices, swiss and cheddar. Many times too I make two loaves right away so we can have leftovers the next day for lunch (or dinner again). This is a winner!