Cordon Bleu Potato Soup Recipe
“I came up with this recipe when I was looking for a way to use up some leftover ingredients. Yummy!” It's also an easy way to simmer up some hearty comfort in a hurry on chilly days. Noelle Myers - Grand Forks, North Dakota
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 362 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 2,287 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC