- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside. In another bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta mixture. Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture and half of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Lasagna
"We really enjoyed this recipe! Simple to put together and would be a great after the holiday dinner using leftover turkey and ham!!Great recipe!!"
"Fit for a king!! I added more noodles ( bigger pan) and another jar of alfredo sauce. Also roasted my own garlic for the sauce. This is incredible!!!"
"I found this recipe in one of my cookbooks and decided to try it. It's really good. The only thing I've changed is the alfredo sauce and that's because I make my own"
"Excellent! Easy and very tasty. Added smoked paprika, Dijon mustard and bacon bits. Going to serve at our ladies' progressive dinner."
"Very taste and unique take on lasagna. The only changes I made were I substituted cottage cheese for the ricotta cheese as we don't like ricotta, and I had no parsley so I used oregano in it's place. The lasagna was very well received by my daughter and daughter in law, and they both requested the recipe."
"I thought this was a really rich dish - but my husband absolutely loved it! Said it was his favorite lasagna recipe. I will definitely make it again. The only thing I added was a little onion and spinach.."
"Worth every calorie! Served it at church to a group of 20 , well received by all. Thanks for the great recipe!"
"I used Lunchmeat sliced chicken in a pinch and it turned out deliciously! I would definitely recommend this recipe!"
"My family- even my picky eater- loves this lasagna. I had some ham in the freezer I needed to use and this was perfect. The only change I will make is to add more ham- more like 3 cups. Otherwise, an awesome recipe."
"It was good! Next time I'll cut the ricotta cheese in half as well as the parm. It was pretty salty and heavy. I like the spinach suggestion, too."