- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 ounces thinly sliced lean deli ham, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water and 1 tablespoon butter to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine vegetables with 1/3 cup soup. Combine the chicken with remaining soup; spoon over vegetables. Layer with ham and cheese. Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over cheese. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Bake(7)
Sort By :
It did not taste anything like cordon bleu at all.
This recipe is delicious..Very easy & QUICK to assemble..Will definitely make again..YUM
Did anyone look at the amount of sodium in this recipe???
Absolutely delicious! The left overs lasted about an hour before my boyfriend ate them!
I didn't add the ham or swiss, just cheddar and it was like a pot pie with a stuffing top. Very good but cook longer if you don't cook the chicken first. I just threw it all together and baked it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >