- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup minced chives, divided
- 18 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, ham and 1/4 cup chives. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining chives. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Appetizers(3)
Sort By :
These are so good!! and really simple to make. I used a baguette so they were small if you use French bread they'd be a meal. I used reduced fat cream cheese.
I have made this recipe for a few years now and it is amazing!! We do alot of entertaining and football parties and I always double the recipe and I never have leftovers. If you want to make a filling appitizer that everyone will like, this is the one, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!!
These are Very good! A Big hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >