- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup minced chives, divided
- 18 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, ham and 1/4 cup chives. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining chives. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Appetizers
"These are so good!! and really simple to make. I used a baguette so they were small if you use French bread they'd be a meal. I used reduced fat cream cheese."
"I have made this recipe for a few years now and it is amazing!! We do alot of entertaining and football parties and I always double the recipe and I never have leftovers. If you want to make a filling appitizer that everyone will like, this is the one, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!!"
"These are Very good! A Big hit!"
"I made this recipe for my sisters bridal shower, everyone loved it!! I ended up running out...nothing better than seeing a plate full of just crumbs!! =)"
"I made this thought it was ok. Made it agin with twice the amount of cream cheese and added a little cooked chicken made it better I might make them only if I already had everthing."