An all-time family favorite, this creamy, frozen adult beverage features cream of coconut blended with cloves, cinnamon, vanilla and rum.
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup rum
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Refrigerate until chilled. Stir in rum before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coquito in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p100
Reviews for Coquito
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review