- In a large bowl, beat cream until thickened. Add confectioners' sugar
- and beat until soft peaks form. Fold in marshmallows. Spread over
- rhubarb layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream layer; sprinkle
- with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until set.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 299 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.