Cool Raspberry Peach Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed reduced-fat vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a food processor, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; pulse until blended. Add egg white; pulse until moistened.
- 2. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until smooth. Add peaches; stir to coat. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; gently stir in raspberries. Spoon into prepared crust. Chill until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 252 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cool Raspberry Peach Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.