Cool Lime Pie Recipe
Notes Waydella Hart of Parsons, Kansas, "This delightfully sweet-tart dessert is pretty to set on the table and so quick and easy to make."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Mandarin oranges and chopped pistachios, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in limeade and food coloring if desired. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with kiwi, remaining whipped topping, oranges and pistachios if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 487 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC