Cool Lime Pie
Notes Waydella Hart of Parsons, Kansas, "This delightfully sweet-tart dessert is pretty to set on the table and so quick and easy to make."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Mandarin oranges and chopped pistachios, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in
- limeade and food coloring if desired. Fold in half of the whipped
- topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish
- with kiwi, remaining whipped topping, oranges and pistachios if
- desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 487 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.