Cool Lime Pie Frappes
I love serving this light and luscious drink to guests on hot days. It has the taste and creamy texture of key lime pie without the unwanted calories.Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, MI
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a blender, combine the milk, lime juice, frozen yogurt and lime
- peel; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into
- chilled glasses; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 213 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.