Cool Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cool Curried Chicken Salad(3)
Sort By :
A great combination of flavors!
Too much curry. Tasted like I was eating chili or cumin in my chicken salad. I thought it was WAY Too much curry and wondered if perhaps they made a printing error!
Delicious! Even better the next day after it sits so the flavors can meld.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Curry >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >