- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cool Curried Chicken Salad
Sort By :
"A great combination of flavors!"
"Too much curry. Tasted like I was eating chili or cumin in my chicken salad. I thought it was WAY Too much curry and wondered if perhaps they made a printing error!"
"Delicious! Even better the next day after it sits so the flavors can meld."