"You can whip up this creamy dip in your food processor in no time, then chill it 'til company comes," suggests Gail Rhoades of Denver, Colorado. "The garden-fresh flavor of the cucumber really complements the vegetable dippers. Be sure to warn your guests to save room for the main course!"
Recommended: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Western salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with raw vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Cool Cucumber Dip in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p59
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cool Cucumber Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review