Cool Cucumber Dip Recipe
"You can whip up this creamy dip in your food processor in no time, then chill it 'til company comes," suggests Gail Rhoades of Denver, Colorado. "The garden-fresh flavor of the cucumber really complements the vegetable dippers. Be sure to warn your guests to save room for the main course!"
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Western salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with raw vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Cool Cucumber Dip in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p59
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cool Cucumber Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >