Cool Cucumber Chicken
My husband really likes chicken and he's especially fond of this recipe. It's so versatile because it can be served hot or cold.Andria Barosi-Stampone, Randolph, New Jersey
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Broil 5 in. from the heat or
- grill over medium heat, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat
- thermometer reaches 170°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine
- the remaining ingredients. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 256 calories, 12 g fat (0 saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.