Cool Cucumber Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Broil 5 in. from the heat or grill over medium heat, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 256 calories, 12g fat (0g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 29g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Cool Cucumber Chicken
"I thought it was good, but the family didn't care for it. I don't like the flavor of dill, but I still thought the cool sauce was refreshing on top of the grilled chicken."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.