- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Broil 5 in. from the heat or grill over medium heat, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cool Cucumber Chicken
Sort By :
I thought it was good, but the family didn't care for it. I don't like the flavor of dill, but I still thought the cool sauce was refreshing on top of the grilled chicken.