Cool Beans Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cool Beans Salad(32)
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious! I make a big bowl of this for my family and we eat it for a few days.
Love love this recipe! We give it 5 stars
I've made this recipe numerous times. Great side for summer picnics!
My family loves this recipe. So good!
great side dish. light and filling . makes way more than we could eat but would be perfect for a small party. next time will increase chili and cumin by 1/2 tsp.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Salad Recipes >