- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Whisk in whipped topping; fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie
"Very easy and refreshing....I cubed watermelon two hrs before...and put in bowl in refrigerator......so natural watermelon juices could be used instead of the water.....it added extra flavor.....a keeper for sure....cherry jello adds more flavor and color....my favorite....tastes excellent with cherries pitted and cut in half."
"All I can say is ditto, ditto, and ditto again! My oldest son loves watermelon - about the only fruit he will eat. So easy, too! Everybody - put this one in your recipe boxes!"
"This was so easy, and my family Loved it"
"I'm sure because of the holiday weekend, watermelon at my supermarket looked sad, so I tried with strawberries. This pie is a definite keeper! So easy to make and most important, refreshing and delicious!"
"Why does recipe call for seeded watermelon? What do you do with the seeds? We buy seedless watermelons."