Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Whisk in whipped topping; fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie
Sort By :
This has to be one of the best and easiest pies I have ever made.
Could not find watermelon jello so I used Cherry. It was delicious, light and soooo easy to make. It was a big hit with my family and friends. A keeper!
This was delicious! Super simple, and my entire family loved it.
I've made this a couple times this summer. My 6 year-old granddaughter said it was "Amazing". Everyone agreed with her.
This is definitely a keeper, it's so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Loved this recipe for a fresh seasonal summer dessert!