- and salt until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon over
- filling. Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares; garnish with
- whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 306 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.