Cool 'N' Creamy Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- 1. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until blended. Mix in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Spread into crust. Top with pudding mixture and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 382 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Cool 'N' Creamy Chocolate Pie
"Although the flavors were good, this pie did not set and was a complete mess to cut. I almost wondered if I should have frozen it overnight first instead of refrigeration."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.