My mother-in-law fixes this pie often for family get-togethers. It's one of my husband's favorite desserts. My two sons love it as well.—Christie Pyle, Owasso, Oklahoma
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until blended. Mix in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Top with pudding mixture and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cool 'N' Creamy Chocolate Pie in Country Woman January/February 2002, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool 'N' Creamy Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review