- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until blended. Mix in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Top with pudding mixture and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool 'N' Creamy Chocolate Pie
Sort By :
Although the flavors were good, this pie did not set and was a complete mess to cut. I almost wondered if I should have frozen it overnight first instead of refrigeration.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >