"The recipe for this comforting potato side dish came from my mother," notes Wanda Holoubek of Omaha, Nebraska. It's a snap to prepare with convenient frozen hash browns.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 45 min.
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients. Place on a double thickness of
- heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Fold foil around the potato
- mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 45-50
- minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 102 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.