Cookout Brownies Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 2 hours + cooling YIELD:24 servings
- Brownie cupcakes or chocolate cupcakes
- Orange colored sugar
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Caramel cream candies, gumdrops and Hot Tamales
- Colored toothpicks
- 1. Sprinkle brownies with colored sugar to resemble hot coals. Pipe grill grates onto brownies using icing.
- 2. Cut caramel candies into slices; indent slightly to form steaks. Cut gum drops in half and cut a caramel candy into small pieces; thread alternately onto toothpicks to form kabobs. Arrange the hot dogs (Hot Tamales), steaks and kabobs on brownies. Pipe grill marks over tops using icing. Yield: varies.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC