- Brownie cupcakes or chocolate cupcakes
- Orange colored sugar
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Caramel cream candies, gumdrops and Hot Tamales
- Colored toothpicks
- Sprinkle brownies with colored sugar to resemble hot coals. Pipe grill grates onto brownies using icing.
- Cut caramel candies into slices; indent slightly to form steaks. Cut gum drops in half and cut a caramel candy into small pieces; thread alternately onto toothpicks to form kabobs. Arrange the hot dogs (Hot Tamales), steaks and kabobs on brownies. Pipe grill marks over tops using icing. Yield: varies.
Originally published as Cookout Brownies in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p14
Reviews for Cookout Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review