Cookies in a Jiffy Recipe
You'll be amazed and delighted at how quickly you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies.—Clara Hielkema, Wyoming, Michigan
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup red and green Holiday milk chocolate M&M's or butterscotch chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until well blended. Stir in the M&M's or chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 222 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC