Cookies in a Jiffy Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's or butterscotch chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until well blended. Stir in the M&M's or chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 222 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cookies in a Jiffy
"This is not really a recipe for "homemade" cookies. Once you use a store-bought mix, it's not homemade anymore."
"Jiffy makes a 9 oz Golden Yellow cake mix."
"These cookies are easy and delicious; but I prefer them with the butterscotch chips!"