Cookies in a Jiffy
You'll be amazed and delighted at how quickly you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies.Clara Hielkema, Wyoming, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 cup red and green Holiday milk chocolate M&M's or butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in the M&M's or chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately
- remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 222 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.