You'll be amazed and delighted at how quickly you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies.—Clara Hielkema, Wyoming, Michigan
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup red and green Holiday milk chocolate M&M's or butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until well blended. Stir in the M&M's or chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cookies in a Jiffy in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p11
Reviews for Cookies in a Jiffy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review