- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup red and green Holiday M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies or butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until well blended. Stir in the M&M's or chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cookies in a Jiffy(3)
Sort By :
Jiffy makes a 9 oz Golden Yellow cake mix.
9 oz cake mixes are hard to come by in out area, so I use half of a regular cake mix.
I mix the ingredients up, bag them and take motorhoming. Our favorite add on is the butterscotch chips. I've also used raisins.
These cookies are easy and delicious; but I prefer them with the butterscotch chips!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >