Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
Kids of all ages will love this variation of fudge which combines creamy smooth white chocolate and crushed chocolate crème cookies into one tempting treat.
81 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 3 (6 oz.) pkgs. white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- Line 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of
- Melt white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt
- in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed
- cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax
- paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.