Cookies 'n Cream Fudge Recipe
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- 3 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 1. LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- 2. MELT white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 3. CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC