Cookies 'n' Cream Pie Recipe
"This creamy make-ahead dessert is perfect for company," remarks Julie Sterchi of Jackson, Missouri. Convenience foodsincluding instant pudding, frozen whipped topping, cookies and prepared crumb crustmake it a treat for the cook, too.
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cookies 'n' Cream Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p34
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review