Cookies 'n' Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Pie
Sort By :
Super easy cookies and cream pie when the kids were requesting it.
Tastes like ice cream, my grandaughters love it!