Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge Recipe
- 16 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- 1. Line an 8-in. square dish with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray. Place half of the broken cookies in pan.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 3. Pour over cookies in pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and peppermint candies if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 133 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.