Cookies 'n' Cream Fluff
I created this recipe when I had spur-of-the-moment guests. I needed something speedy and simple enough to make from pantry ingredients. It was an instant hit and is now a family favorite.—Renee Endress, Galva, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 349 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.