- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Fluff
Sort By :
I made this recipe, but I used skim milk, light cool whip and reduced fat oreos. I also used 24 crushed cookies rather than 15. So good!!
I've made this recipe quite a few times and it is very easy and very tasty.
I have tried different pudding and cookie combinations and had great results each time.
Banana pudding and vanilla sandwich cookies tastes similar to real banana pudding.