- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cookies 'n' Cream Fluff in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p16
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2013
"I made this recipe, but I used skim milk, light cool whip and reduced fat oreos. I also used 24 crushed cookies rather than 15. So good!!"