Cookies 'n' Cream Berry Desserts Recipe
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blackberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 12 miniature meringue cookies, quartered
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the berries, 2 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping, cinnamon and remaining sugar until combined. Just before serving, divide the berry mixture among six dessert dishes. Dollop with topping and sprinkle with cookies. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup berries with 3 tablespoons topping and 2 cookies equals 179 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Berry Desserts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.