For easy truffles, I roll cookies and cream cheese into balls and dunk them in white chocolate. That’s merry and bright in one bite. —Carla Giorgio, New York, New York
Featured In: Cookie Dough Desserts
- 1 package (14.30 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- Colored sugar, optional
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. balls; freeze several hours or overnight.
- Microwave baking chips on high until melted; stir until smooth. Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Drizzle with remaining chocolate or, if desired, decorate with sugar. Let stand until set. Refrigerate. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls in Taste of Home December 2016
Reviews for Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review