For easy truffles, I roll cookies and cream cheese into balls and dunk them in white chocolate. That’s merry and bright in one bite. —Carla Giorgio, New York, New York
Recommended: Cookie Dough Desserts
- 1 package (14.30 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- Colored sugar, optional
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. balls; freeze several hours or overnight.
- Microwave baking chips on high until melted; stir until smooth. Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Drizzle with remaining chocolate or, if desired, decorate with sugar. Let stand until set. Refrigerate. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls in Taste of Home December 2016
Reviews for Cookies & Cream Truffle Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2017
"I've been making these for several years. They are very rich but oh so yummy! I add a tsp of coconut oil to the chips for smoother easier dipping."