Cookie Sundaes Recipe
- 8 refrigerated ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream in a can and chocolate sprinkles, optional
- 1. Bake cookies according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Divide cookies among four dessert dishes. Top each with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 605 calories, 36g fat (16g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Cookie Sundaes
"Does anybody need 600 calories worth of empty calories after a meal?"
"Yum! Awesome idea!"
"YUMMY!!! Believe it or not there are some people out there that need somebody else's idea to help jazz things up a bit! Thanks for a great idea! I know I have never put cookies and ice cream together like this recipe. Again thanks for sharing your ideas."
"I think this is a good idea! This is why I turn to TOH when I am coming up blank - I love simple!!!"
"A fun idea for kids or grand kids. Nice for some together time. So what if it is easy."
"This is a wonderful idea and I appreciate you sharing it. Why do people have to be so negative about something so great tasting."
"An idea I wouldn't have thought of. My grandchildren would love it."
"Hardly a recipe, it is more like a serving suggestion. TOH ...desperate attempt for a recipe? Please!"
"It's not that cookies and ice cream aren't good together, it's just that this recipe is definitely not even a little bit original. Even the picture shows a dish of ice cream with syrup and cookies on the side. Who hasn't done that?? "Cookie Sundaes?" This is a dish that most everybody has done."