"One night after making chocolate chip cookies, I decided to treat the family with a sundae by topping the cookies with ice cream and drizzling them with chocolate syrup. Now, these are one of our favorite treats." Lori Daniels — Beverly, WV
- 8 refrigerated ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream in a can and chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Divide cookies among four dessert dishes. Top each with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Sundaes in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p23
Reviews for Cookie Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review