- 8 refrigerated ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream in a can and chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Divide cookies among four dessert dishes. Top each with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cookie Sundaes
"Does anybody need 600 calories worth of empty calories after a meal?"
"Yum! Awesome idea!"
"YUMMY!!! Believe it or not there are some people out there that need somebody else's idea to help jazz things up a bit! Thanks for a great idea! I know I have never put cookies and ice cream together like this recipe. Again thanks for sharing your ideas."
"I think this is a good idea! This is why I turn to TOH when I am coming up blank - I love simple!!!"
"A fun idea for kids or grand kids. Nice for some together time. So what if it is easy."
"This is a wonderful idea and I appreciate you sharing it. Why do people have to be so negative about something so great tasting."
"An idea I wouldn't have thought of. My grandchildren would love it."
"Hardly a recipe, it is more like a serving suggestion. TOH ...desperate attempt for a recipe? Please!"
"It's not that cookies and ice cream aren't good together, it's just that this recipe is definitely not even a little bit original. Even the picture shows a dish of ice cream with syrup and cookies on the side. Who hasn't done that?? "Cookie Sundaes?" This is a dish that most everybody has done."