Cookie Sundaes Recipe
- 8 refrigerated ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream in a can and chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Divide cookies among four dessert dishes. Top each with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cookie Sundaes(9)
Sort By :
Does anybody need 600 calories worth of empty calories after a meal?
Yum! Awesome idea!
YUMMY!!! Believe it or not there are some people out there that need somebody else's idea to help jazz things up a bit! Thanks for a great idea! I know I have never put cookies and ice cream together like this recipe. Again thanks for sharing your ideas.
I think this is a good idea! This is why I turn to TOH when I am coming up blank - I love simple!!!
A fun idea for kids or grand kids. Nice for some together time. So what if it is easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >