Cookie Pudding Pots
You can make this dessert seasonal by changing what you "plant" in the cookie pudding. For a harvest party, replace the strawberry rose garnish with mini candy pumpkins. And kids love finding gummy worms in their pots.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 new terra-cotta flowerpots (3-1/2-inch diameter)
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 7 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 6 medium fresh strawberries
- 12 mint sprigs
- Line flowerpots with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk
- milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or
- until soft-set.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of cookie crumbs into each flowerpot. Top each
- with 2/3 cup pudding; sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Cut each
- strawberry to resemble a rose.
- Garnish each pot with a strawberry rose and mint sprigs. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 232 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.