Cookie Pudding Pots Recipe
You can make this dessert seasonal by changing what you "plant" in the cookie pudding. For a harvest party, replace the strawberry rose garnish with mini candy pumpkins. And kids love finding gummy worms in their pots.
- 6 new terra-cotta flowerpots (3-1/2-inch diameter)
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 7 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 6 medium fresh strawberries
- 12 mint sprigs
- 1. Line flowerpots with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of cookie crumbs into each flowerpot. Top each with 2/3 cup pudding; sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Cut each strawberry to resemble a rose.
- 3. Garnish each pot with a strawberry rose and mint sprigs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 232 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Cookie Pudding Pots
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC