Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark Recipe
When you need a last-minute idea, this four-ingredient recipe fits the bill and brings a pleasant sweet-salty flavor. —Peggy Detjen, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 14 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts and cookies.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature paper liners or onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
1 piece equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC