Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 14 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts and cookies.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature paper liners or onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
1 each: 58 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
"My 4 & 2 yr. olds really enjoyed breaking everything up for these. It was the perfect recipe for a busy mom with toddlers, & they are really yummy too!"
"I made this recipe with about a half pound more than it called for!! I just added a little more of everything and it came out amazing!!! My family will love this for Christmas!!! Side not- to get the 96 servings it calls for make sure you drop small clumps not huge ones like mine, mine made about 4 1/2 dozen."
"This is awesome-and so easy to make...I didn't measure so much as eyeball, but I've never had so many compliments on something so easy!"