When you need a last-minute idea, this four-ingredient recipe fits the bill and brings a pleasant sweet-salty flavor. —Peggy Detjen, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 14 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts and cookies.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature paper liners or onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
Originally published as Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p55
Reviews for Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review