- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 14 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts and cookies.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature paper liners or onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
Reviews for Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
Sort By :
My 4 & 2 yr. olds really enjoyed breaking everything up for these. It was the perfect recipe for a busy mom with toddlers, & they are really yummy too!
I made this recipe with about a half pound more than it called for!! I just added a little more of everything and it came out amazing!!! My family will love this for Christmas!!! Side not- to get the 96 servings it calls for make sure you drop small clumps not huge ones like mine, mine made about 4 1/2 dozen.
This is awesome-and so easy to make...I didn't measure so much as eyeball, but I've never had so many compliments on something so easy!