The kids will have a blast making these fun chocolate covered treats. Decorate into flower shapes, smiley faces or even rainbows!—Maria Regakis of Somerville, Massachusetts
Recommended: 42 Desserts That Are Just Too Cute
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 4 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- M&M's miniature baking bits, optional
- Spread peanut butter over the flat side of 10 vanilla wafers, about 1 teaspoon on each. Top each with a Popsicle stick and another vanilla wafer. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; freeze for 7 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip cookie pops into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet.
- Decorate with baking bits if desired. Freeze for 5-6 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Pops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p31
Reviews for Cookie Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2010
"My grandson and I made these-such fun!"