Cookie Pops Recipe
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 4 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- M&M's miniature baking bits, optional
- 1. Spread peanut butter over the flat side of 10 vanilla wafers, about 1 teaspoon on each. Top each with a Popsicle stick and another vanilla wafer. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; freeze for 7 minutes.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip cookie pops into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet.
- 3. Decorate with baking bits if desired. Freeze for 5-6 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 133 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cookie Pops
"My grandson and I made these-such fun!"