"I contribute this quick-and-easy treat to every bake sale our two daughters are involved in," writes Debbie Johnson of Centertown, Missouri. "Everyone seems to love the great-tasting combination of yummy chocolate and marshmallows on a homemade peanut butter cookie crust."
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and
- vanilla. Stir in flour until blended.
- Spread dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12
- minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 5-6
- minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe is best eaten the same day it's prepared.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 354 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.