Cookie Pizza a la Mode
This yummy dessert can't be beat—especially because it's so easy to make. It's like eating a chocolate chip cookie and ice cream sundae all in one! —Dee Drew, Aliso Viejo, California
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Chocolate syrup
- Vanilla ice cream
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- Press the cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into six wedges.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over dessert plates. Top with warm cookie
- wedges, ice cream and additional chocolate syrup. Garnish with a
- cherry if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 387 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.