- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 16 ounces Bake House creations Break ‘N Bake Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
- 4 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces Friendly Farms Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 24 Southern Grove Pecan Halves, toasted
- Berryhill Caramel Apple Dip*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and place in a medium bowl. Mash until smooth.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Place a sugar cookie square in each muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and press down the center of the cookie to create a cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese and half of the whipped topping.
- Remove sugar cookie cups from muffin tin and place on a platter. Spoon sweet potato mixture into cooled cups and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Place a toasted pecan half on top of each cup. Drizzle with caramel apple dip. Yield: 24 cookie pies.
Reviews for Cookie Pies
Sort By :
"This was a hit with my family over the holidays. Everyone loved the bite size option. It makes it super easy to store and serve."
"Are these typically served cold? Should they be refrigerated after they are cooled?"
"I made these last year & they were delicious! I'm getting ready to make them again! So yummy! They look really cute too! The only thing I did different was to coarsley chop the pecans & sprinkle them on top instead of a half of a pecan. Easier to eat that way."
"These are definitely being made this week for a function I'm going to on Sunday. I love Adis items."
"Very good one:)"