- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 16 ounces Bake House creations Break ‘N Bake Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
- 4 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces Friendly Farms Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 24 Southern Grove Pecan Halves, toasted
- Berryhill Caramel Apple Dip*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and place in a medium bowl. Mash until smooth.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Place a sugar cookie square in each muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and press down the center of the cookie to create a cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese and half of the whipped topping.
- Remove sugar cookie cups from muffin tin and place on a platter. Spoon sweet potato mixture into cooled cups and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Place a toasted pecan half on top of each cup. Drizzle with caramel apple dip. Yield: 24 cookie pies.
Reviews for Cookie Pies
Sort By :
"Are these typically served cold? Should they be refrigerated after they are cooled?"
"I made these last year & they were delicious! I'm getting ready to make them again! So yummy! They look really cute too! The only thing I did different was to coarsley chop the pecans & sprinkle them on top instead of a half of a pecan. Easier to eat that way."
"These are definitely being made this week for a function I'm going to on Sunday. I love Adis items."
"Very good one:)"
"I made these but with a slight variation ...I used brown sugar instead of white. ...and added mini marshmallows on top instead of pecans & smuckers carmel sauce in a jar for drizzling. ....they are yummy lil bites of creaminess with a cookie crust. They look very nice on a dessert table too."