- ungreased baking sheets. With a straw, make a hole about 1/2 in.
- from the top of each cookie. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or
- until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve frosting consistency. Frost cookies. Decorate
- with tinted frosting and colored sprinkles if desired. Let dry
- completely. Thread ribbon or string through holes. Yield: about 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 77 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.