Cookie Lime Parfaits Recipe
When Becky Gillespie from Boulder, Colorado needs a simple refreshing dessert, she dishes up these pretty parfaits.
- 1-1/2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup broken Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine sherbet and lime peel. Spoon into chilled parfait glasses. Sprinkle with cookies and nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 305 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 fruit, 2 fat
Reviews for Cookie Lime Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC