When Becky Gillespie from Boulder, Colorado needs a simple refreshing dessert, she dishes up these pretty parfaits.
- 1-1/2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup broken Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a bowl, combine sherbet and lime peel. Spoon into chilled parfait glasses. Sprinkle with cookies and nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Lime Parfaits in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p10
Reviews for Cookie Lime Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review