Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Cookie Ice Cream Pie is fun to make with two already prepared ingredients—ice cream and cookies. Because you use your freezer not your oven, preparing this crunchy, creamy treat on warm days won't heat up your kitchen. Make it ahead and serve without fuss to company or kids. —Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Madison, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 10 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 gallon raspberry ripple ice cream, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter. Press onto
- bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges,
- pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle
- with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge
- topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room
- temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 763 calories, 45 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 201 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.