Cookie Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Because you use your freezer to prepare this crunchy, creamy treat—not your oven—it won't heat up your kitchen on sweltering days. Whip it up and serve to company or the neighborhood kids. —Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Madison, Wisconsin
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- 2. For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- 3. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 763 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Cookie Ice Cream Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC