Cookie Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- 2. For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- 3. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 763 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Cookie Ice Cream Pie
"Cookie Ice Cream Pie, is a quick, simple method of using Oroes, IceCream, & Syrup to create this delicious treat. The Ingredients and Instructions are well written. Enjoy serving this Pie for a special occasion!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.